sitecore Caused by: org.apache.lucene.store.AlreadyClosedException: this IndexWriter is closed
sitecore o.a.s.h.RequestHandlerBase org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Exception writing document id
For last few weeks I was getting this exception while I was working on my local machine using a copy of production master and web databases. It never happened before, never with our dev databases synchronized by Unicorn. Rebuild started normally, and then half an hour later I was getting an exception pointing into a random item saying that Sitecore is not able to write document ID. Data corruption? But why is working on staging? No, the Java heap is running out of space.
The Prerequisites for Sitecore 9.1 are known
- Windows 2016 server or Windows 10
- IIS 10.0
- .Net Framework 4.7.1
- SQL Server 2016 SP2 or SQL Server 2017
- SQL Server 2014 is compatible with the XM Scaled topology
- Solr 7.2.1.
- .Net Core 2.1 for the new Sitecore Identity server, you must install: ·
- .Net Core 2.1 Runtime (v2.1.3)
- Sitecore Install Framework 2.0.0
If want to install and play with Sitecore 9.1 while still working on 9.0.X project ?
- Install SIF 2.0 and keep 1.2.1 – you will need it for Sitecore 9.0.X. installation
- Install Solr 7.2.1 on a different port than 6.6.2 ( you will need both instances)
How many times you wanted to find one of the selected values in the treelist ? Sometimes is easy because you know source of selected item, sometime is harder because you don;t know the system or there are hundreds of item to chose from.
For years I’m using inspect command from my browser. It happened to me used it when I was sharing my screen with coworkers or colleagues and they ware always surprised. I decided to share it with you.