The Prerequisites for Sitecore 9.1 are known
- Windows 2016 server or Windows 10
- IIS 10.0
- .Net Framework 4.7.1
- SQL Server 2016 SP2 or SQL Server 2017
- SQL Server 2014 is compatible with the XM Scaled topology
- Solr 7.2.1.
- .Net Core 2.1 for the new Sitecore Identity server, you must install: ·
- .Net Core 2.1 Runtime (v2.1.3)
- Sitecore Install Framework 2.0.0
If want to install and play with Sitecore 9.1 while still working on 9.0.X project ?
- Install SIF 2.0 and keep 1.2.1 – you will need it for Sitecore 9.0.X. installation
- Install Solr 7.2.1 on a different port than 6.6.2 ( you will need both instances)